Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Many, Many Apologies

I am very sorry for the lack of updates for the past few weeks, as I have been very occupied with the birth of my son. I beg your understanding and forgiveness.

I am still very committed to publishing the movie announcements, I have not forgotten about you all. Please tell your friends about this website!

I would like to announce the birth of my son, Aidan Thomas Knapton. He was born just after noon at 12:04 PM on September 11, 2009. Weighing in at 8 pounds and measuring 19 inches, he's just a bundle of fun and we're excited to have him. This is our first child. :)

1 comment:

  1. We are striving to list captioned film info nationwide. Let us know if we can help you. We will be sure to keep Utah listings up-to-date if u would like to refer your readers to us in meantime. Congratulations on the baby!

    www.deafaccessfilms.com
    http://twitter.com/DeafAccessFilms

    ReplyDelete